Saturday, December 10, 2011

TAG.....your it !!!

That is the Design Team's Saturday Challenge @ D2D which I happen to be hosting this week!!

If you are like me~you like to make homemade gifts.  Well.....how about some wonderful homemade tags to go along with those gifts!  So, let's see some great tags !!

Every year I have some great friends that just love when I give them my homemade cocoa mix.  And I have recently found a wonderful Cinnamon Pancake recipe as well that they love.  I even had one of my friends kids ask if they could get more of "Michelle's pancake mix" when they ran out.  Kids are so cute sometimes  : )


On the Cocoa mix - I reused a Marzetti's salad dressing container and covered it with some fabric. I then used Faith's Peace Trees and Tag set, colored it with ProMarkers and stamped a few snowflakes on it as well.  On the pancake mix I used Mitten, colored it again with my ProMarkers and add a lil shimmer with my Gelly Roll Star Dust pen.


Alright...your turn!!  Show us your awesome tags!!

One lucky person will win a free image from the Designed2Delight Store. Winner is announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.

~Love and Peace~
Michelle

2 comments: