Here is a quick tutorial on how to make these:
1) Cut your cardstock to 6-1/2" x 2-1/4", and score at 2-1/2" and 4"
2) Select the DP you would like to use and cut to 2" x 2-1/2". Here I used D2D digi DP from the Pure Love Pack - I used Bliss and Hearts.
3) I altered the paper just a bit. The Hearts paper I added some Star Dust Stickles to the white hearts to make them 'pop' a little. And on the Bliss paper, I spritzed the cut piece w/Maya Mist Iridescent Pearl Mist for an all over shimmer.
4) I then added the lollipop to the holder using some Glue-Dots, then added the glue dots to each corner and sealed.
5) Added some embellishments and some ribbon and there you have it!!
A very quick and simple idea for kids to share with their classmates, or for grown-ups w/co-workers! I plan on making a few other things that hold candy - so make sure to stop back and see what I have.
Till then - Love and Peace
Party Time Tuesdays~Anything Goes
Divas by Design~Anything Goes
Lil Red Wagon~Valentine's Day or Love
Aud Sentiments~Anything but a Card with a Sentiment
Stamps R Us~Valentine/Love theme
The Poodles Parlour~Anything Goes