Friday, April 20, 2012

Monthly Reveal and Blog Hop

We are all ready for another monthly reveal and blog hop over at Designed 2 Delight!! I am so excited : )

Faith will also be offering 20% off the new release for 3 days. So make sure you stop by and check it out.

Blog Hop Order:
D2D Blog
Debbie
Michelle P.
Pat
Kathy
Katie
Michelle H.

Make sure you start at the beginning so you don't miss anything!
 
You should have come here from Katie's blog ~ Both Sides of the Paper
 
Here are my creations

I used Meg with Daisies for my first card.  She is just so darn cute!  It's really hard to see, but I used Versamark Champagne and a Hero Arts stamps which gives the definition of the word friend.  I really am blessed to have the most wonderful friends a gal could ask for.

For my second card I went with Lil Owl. ADORABLE is all I have to say!  I once again used my Gamsol and colored pencils to color the image.  I really like this stuff!   I almost forget at times that I have other pens, markers, etc to use as well too~LOL! And then I paper pieced the hearts. 

Well....I hope you enjoyed our blog hop!  Make sure you leave myself and the rest of the Design team a little love on our blogs.  We will each be selecting a lucky person to win a image from the store!! 

Make sure you stop back to check out the new images at the store!

Michelle 

Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge~F for  Feathered Friend
2 Sisters Challenge~Use a digital image
Aud Sentiments Challenge~Spring/Summer Colors
Lexi's Creations~Use punches or dies

34 comments:

  1. Both are darling Michelle. Love the pretty dsp you combined with these image. Two great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe both cards are Fabulous!!! What a great release!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love the layout of the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards. love the owl. great layouts.

    hugs,
    kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards, Michelle! I love the DP that you used on each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet images and designs! I just ordered the owl this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold colours on your owl card and the freshness of your 1st card which really suits the image. With the yummy ribbons on both of them you have made some gorgeous cards to really show off the new images.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are too cute! Love them!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these cards & the soft colors you used on the images

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful way to use these images! Love the pearls and ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards -thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely cards Michelle, Its great to see so many variations of cards using the same image. I really like your Lil owl card your DP goes perfectly.
    Hugs
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards you've made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of these are adorable! Love the layouts and that DP on the owl card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute cards and a great blog hop-thanks for everyone sharing! Great site! Will be back!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what totally delightful cards Michelle. Such pretty images.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are adorable! I think my favorite inspiration is the paper-piecing of the hearts on the cutey owl!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards Michelle.. Especially the OWL :) For some reason I'm into owls lately. Beautiful cards dear

    ReplyDelete
  20. CUTE creations Michelle! Can't seem to choose a favorite ... both are adorable! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job on both. I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great release. These images are so fun. Love how you pulled your cards all together. TFS

    loyaz1 at wbhsi dot new

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute stuff and everyone did a great job! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are amazing. What a great release. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards!! Just love the images!! Great colors and papers used!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute cards! I adore the owl card!! Love...love the papers you used. Good luck with your entries.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Roxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous cards I love the colour combinations, the images are great.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous cards and pretty colours, thank you for joining us at aud sentimente

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are completely adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations for our Die Cuts and Punches challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute cards - I agree, that owl is adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the "friends definition" on the first card. What a wonderful detail for the card, and the colors are so pretty! Your owl card is so darn cute! I love the bold colors and paper pieced hearts! Thanks for all of your beautiful work for D2D!

    ReplyDelete