Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Happy Birthday........

As you seen from my last post - a great friend and co-worker recently celebrated her 50th birthday.  I offered to make the card for her for all of us co-workers to sign.  I just LOVE Bugaboo stamps and especially Stella!  She is such a hoot!

This image is Stella Birthday - one more candle. I put the sentiment on the inside that goes along with this image.  It reads "What's one more friggin candle"....LOL


SO glad she liked it  : )  Hope you did too ~ till next time!

Michelle 

Challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge ~ Celebrations
Totally Stampalicious ~ Sparkle, Shine, Glitter and Glam
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Spots and Dots
Squigglefly ~ Use Stickles

6 comments:

  1. I love a good sassy card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and cute card Michelle! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and I love where you added the Stickles. Mmmm, now I want cake! Thanks for playing in this week's Squigglefly Challenge. I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha! Love the inside sentiment along with Stella! So glad you joined us at Squigglefly this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TEE HEE love the image!!

    thanks for joining in with BTC&G this month.... :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this, super die cut, even the candle's are hanging, lol
      Thanks for joining us over at Squigglefly, love seeing you there !!
      lotsa luv

      Delete