Tuesday, September 25, 2012

You Rule!!!!

I recently purchased a set of stamps from Paper and Such called "Bitty Love".  I just thought this would be a cute set to have around for making lil cards for my granddaughters. My oldest Evyon will be 7 in a few short weeks and is in 1st grade. OH MY....where did that time go : )  And my youngest, Isabella is 2-1/2.

I stamped the "You Rule" on both white & yellow cardstock.  I then cut out the ruler on the yellow & paper pieced it onto the white to make it look more like an actual ruler.  I thought I would send this to Evyon as a little surprise ~ "How is school going....you rule".  Then I punched some stars out of shimmer and glittered paper to match my background paper.  Just a real cute and simple little card!



Hope you like it!!! 

Thanks for stopping by
Michelle

Challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays ~ Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs Challenge ~ Back to School

No comments:

Post a Comment