Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY 2013 !!!!!

I hope this finds everyone enjoying the New Year so far!
 
It has been quite a long time since I posted - actually well over a month.  Our design team had the month of December 'off' and I guess without thinking, I did the same thing :) Between 1 co-worker leaving for a new job, waiting for our new person to start, the holidays, plus being sick over the end of the year - I put my blog off to the side.  Now that I had the time off - it's time to get back at it!!!
 
I am hoping that by the weekend to have a few thing posted for you.  Recently, my girlfriends and I got together before the holidays and made a few sock snowmen.  I found the directions on Pinterest - which has become my new favorite website lately.  My problem is, that I found tons of things I want to try, but don't have the time :(

So 'stayed tuned' and I will be sharing with you soon!!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Im still on here and I love seeing your cards. Can't wait till you post some

    ReplyDelete