Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SO EXCITED......................

Hi everyone - I have great news!!

I have been asked to join the DT at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

 
This is my first post for them - YAY!
I got to choose a image from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.

If you have never checked them out, you really should. I had such a hard time deciding which image I wanted to use. 
 
 I colored my image first then put the rest of my card together.
In my head I just pictured lots of bubbles.
 
 
Paper: Kraft cardstock, Forever in Time Paper Craft Collection Perfect Prints Dots-Fruit
Coloring Medium: Copics, atyou Spica pen 03 Red, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen
Other Supplies: Cloud 9 Designs Rain Dots, Spellbinders Pierced Circles dies, Elzabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter 641 Cool Diamond

I hope you liked how it turned out.

Make sure you come on over and visit the rest of the DT at
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

Thanks~
Michelle

Challenges~
Little Red Wagon - Seeing Spots
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes



6 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, great card and such a fun image. Welcome aboard at Penny's. Hugs Jennifer (one of your DT buddies) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Amy and happy to work alongside you on the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge blog - Im now a happy follower of yours. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry hun, I meant Michelle not Amy - you'd think I would've got that right considering I'm also Michelle lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, that are fabulous news. CONGRATS !!! Fab card also - like your layout and the image is fun !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Thank you so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright and cheerful card! Awesome! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete