Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Challenge #267

Hello crafty friends!!
It's time once again for our challenge @ Penny's!!
 
This week is:
Challenge #267
Feathers or Fur
 
This week I get to use this cute image from The Stamping Boutique.
"Knock on wood" and cross my fingers, I haven't gotten sick this winter. But looks like this poor lil fella has a case of the 'crud' :(
 
 
Image: The Stamping Boutique
Paper: My Minds Eye ~ Follow Your Heart, Kraft cardstock
Color medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Memento ~ Rich Cocoa ME-800, Distress Ink ~ Old paper,
Pearl Pen ~ Chrome Silver, Spellbinders Celebrations Pierce Circle dies, Stamps of Life Bandage Dies and Bandage Stamp
 
I had received this stamp and die set from The Stamps of Life a little bit ago.  And I knew it would work great with this image.
 
Hope you enjoyed stopping by today! Make sure to check
 out the rest of the DT as well as our sponsors!!
 
 
Prize - 2 Digi images of winners choice
 
and
 
Prize -3 digis of winners choice
 
Bye!!
 
Michelle
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute Michelle and I love the plaster. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete