Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Challenge # 285

Welcome back for another Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!!
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 285
Anything Goes
 
If you are not aware already - Halloween is my favorite holiday!
So, when I saw this cute lil Bobblehead Frank @ Bugaboo I just had to have him!!! It's hard to see from the pic - but I cut out his head and put him on one of those action wobbles. He turned out so cute!
 
 Side view
Wobble action

Image: Bobblehead Frank
Paper: DCWV Ghost & Goblins, Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Glossy Accents, Viva Pearl Pen - Chrome Silver, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers, Craft Smart (Trick or Treat), Action Wobbles



The DT has some great cards to share with you!
And don't forget about our sponsor! Make sure you check them out :)





 Store
Blog
Prize - 7 digi images of winners choice




Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
Michelle  

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, I had to stop over and see the details on this card when I saw it in my blogger feed! This Halloween card is so much fun! I love how you made the used an action wobble for the head! And you colored that digi so perfectly to match the darling design paper! What a wonderful Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous halloween card Michelle. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Halloween card! LOVE it sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete