Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Challenge #290

It's Wednesday - time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 290
Anything Goes
 
This week I got to use an image from Little Blue Button Stamps. I had this image colored for a few days, but just couldn't find the right paper to go with it. Then I had to stop by the local post office and drop off a card for my father in laws birthday, which happens to be near a Joann's Store. I went for a quick walk thru and found this wonderful stack of paper on sale from DCWV. When I got it home it was like it just clicked! I still think it needs a little something, but I just left it for now.



 
Paper: DCWV The Little Miss Stack
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart Twine, atyou Spica pens 01 Lavender & 02 Pink, Darice Clear Sequins, Webster's Pages Enamel Dots and Mama Elephant Tags dies
 
I hope you have time to stop by and visit with the rest of the DT.
They have made some wonderful and inspiring creations.
 
And of course our 2 wonderful sponsors this week!!
 
Store
Blog
Facebook
Prize - $10 gift certificate for their online store
and 


Store
Blog
Prize - 2 Digi images from their store
 
Thanks for stopping today!
 
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Michelle this is so fun and bright. Perfect for a lively little one's birthday. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete