Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Challenge #300

It's Wednesday & time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 300
Halloween
 
Halloween is of course my FAVORITE holiday!!
And I was excited when I got to use this fun image from Lacy Sunshine. This past weekend I was on a scrapbooking retreat w/my girlfriends. We had a blast and made lots of great memories. This was one of the images I has intended on taking along to do, but had forgotten it at home. SO, sorry this card was a little "rushed". Hope you like it :)
 
 
 
 
Image: Rory's Witchy Fun
Paper: Fancy Pants-Oct 31, the Paper Studio-Happy Haunting
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: My Thoughts Exactly Halloween (sentiment, spider web, moon) , Memory Box Stitched Rectangle dies, atyou Spica pen 06 Melon & 04 Orange, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen

 I hope you will take the time to stop and visit with the rest of the DT as well as our wonderful weekly sponsors!

Store
Blog
Prize -3 digi images of winners choice

and 





 Store
Blog
Prize -3 digi images of winners choice
 
Thank for stopping by today!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment