Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Challenge #313

It's Wednesday & time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 313
Anything Goes

The image I was to use this week got to us a little late. So I kind of "rushed" to make this card.  Plus I was not feeling the best so, not the fanciest or best card I have ever made. But still turned out pretty nice I think.


Image: Looking Good
Paper: Authentique - Latest & Greatest stack
Color medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die, Die-namics Blueprints 21 die, atyou Spica pens 12 Silver & 18 Baby Blue


I kept everything pretty CAS. Like I said, not much time and not feeling well didn't help. Please make sure you stop by & visit with the rest of the DT. I am sure they would love to hear from you.
 
And make sure to visit this weeks sponsors as well!


Store
Blog
Prize - 2 Digi images from their store

and 

 Store
Prize - $10 to use in their shop
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
Michelle

1 comment: