Thursday, August 3, 2017

With great sadness.......

With great sadness, we wanted to let all of our FTHS friends and customers know that Faith passed away last Thursday after a courageous battle with brain cancer.
 
You can see the full article here on the blog.
 
Her family and friends have set up a Go Fund Me to support her husband Nate and her children. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
 
Even though I never physically met Faith - she has inspired me thru her artistic talents. I was honored in 2011 when she asked if I would like to join her design team, at which time was know as Designed 2 Delight. I nervously made my 1st post on April 2, 2011 and the rest is history as they say. I have learned so much being on the design team and from Faith. She always had a kind word or encouragement when I needed it. Faith made me 'think outside the box' and do things I never thought I could.
 
 A while back - she had asked each of the DT members what they would like to see for a digi stamp set. We all gave her ideas - and she drew a digi set for EACH of us! This set has always had a place in my heart - but now it's even more special. She will be truly missed by all who's lives she has touched.
 
Faith - I will miss you and this is for you!
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle, I am so sorry to read about Faith, my deepest sympathy for the family. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs from me to you.
    I'll think of Faith every time I colour one of her wonderful images. Such a thoughtful and kind lady who will be missed very much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs back dear Jo!!
      Yes, she will be deeply missed.

      Delete