Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Challenge #370

Sorry about the late post! Been a crazy busy week and it's only Wednesday :)

 It's time for another 
This weeks challenge is: 
Challenge # 370
Anything Goes

 This weeks image is from Lemon Shortbread. This was fun image to color. She kind of reminded me of my favorite gal rocker Joan Jett! I went to see her in concert about 9 months ago and LOVED it! I am really not the best at coloring hair with my Copics. And the black hair really is not my forte. SO..... I had to give her blonde hair.
 
I hope you like it :)



Image: Electric Guitar Girl
Paper: the Paper Studio Eat Cake, the Paper Studio textured cardstock
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: atyou Spica pen 12 Silver, Wink of Stella Clear, Spellbinders Die D-Lites Party Banners


 Please make sure you stop by and leave some love with the rest of the DT.
They have some great cards and would love to hear from you!
And as always -
don't forget to visit this weeks sponsors who made this all happen :)


 

Store
 Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

and 

 Store
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment