Thursday, June 7, 2018

LMMS - Davor

Howdy LMMS friends!!
 
Welcome back for some more great inspiration !
 
At first I was "shying" away from coloring this newest Polka Dot Pals Davor. Not quite sure why - but I am so glad I 'forced' myself to do it. I still have ALOT to learn about coloring with my Copic markers, but I think is one of my best colorings to date! I am SO happy with how it turned out!
 
I borrowed a little inspiration from fellow teamies Vanessa and Kathy.
I have always loved Kathy's coloring talents. And Vanessa's creating of the background in her use of this image is wonderful! Although my grass and sky don't compare! But I think it turned out pretty good!
 
I hope you like it!
 

Image: Polka Dot Pals Davor
Paper: Your Next Stamp-Geometrics, Fancy Pants-Life is Beautiful, the Paper Studio Pearlized cardstock
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Stamps of Life hedeghog2stamp (Sentiment), Spellbinders Nestabilities Long Classic Rectangle die, Mama Elephant Tags-a-lot-creative-cuts die

Please make sure you check out the rest of the DT.

 They have some pretty amazing stuff out there to share!!
 
 
Also - don't forget. You can find us on
 
See you next week!!
 
 
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment