Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Challenge #400

It's Wednesday and time for another

This weeks challenge is:
Challenge #399
Anything Goes


This week I had fun creating this shaker card. My image is from Pattie's Creations.
And as soon as I seen this image I knew I wanted to make a shaker card. I had seen a You Tube video where the gal finished off the edge of the shaker, so you didn't see the pop up adhesive when you turned it sideways. It is a really nice affect. Hop you like it :)

Close up of the fun inside the shaker

Image: Polar Bear Snow Globe 
Paper: Bo Bunny Altitude
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: QuicKutz Circle dies, Fiskars small snowflake punch, Martha Stewart Arctic Snowflake punch, Recollections bling

Please make sure you stop by and see the rest of our DT. We also have some new ladies as well. You don't want to miss out!

Don't forget to stop by and visit with our awesome sponsors!
They make this all happen each week :)



Prize - TBA

and


Prize - TBA


Glad you stopped by today!!
See you nex time

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment