Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sad news at LMMS

This message is from Barbara (from her Facebook post)
It's been a fantastic eight years and every minute has been an adventure. However, it looks like I'm past due for a well-earned sabbatical and I'm going to take it. As the artist and owner behind Little Miss Muffet Stamps, I'm going to be on hiatus for an extended time and re-center. I would like give a heartfelt thank you to all my Design Team members and customers for all the support, their inspiration and bringing my images to life. You're all amazing!
You'll see some rubber stamps are on sale right now. However, I'd recommend you start grabbing your favorites now before the inventory is gone. If you want me to hold an order and combine shipping, just add a note on the check-out page and I can do that for you.


And on that note - 
Clearance Sale at Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Everything to Clear Out 

All products in-stock are ON SALE! This week save up to 60% off on rubber stamps, metal dies, booklets and more. Lots of inventory and it all needs to go. First come, first serve when orders are packaged.
Reward Points - Don't forget to use those reward points that you've been earning with each purchase. View them in the My Account section of the store and make your selections. All reward points will expire Thursday, January 17 at 8:00pm CT.
Bonus - There are 3 NEW PRE-ORDER rubber stamps available for purchase until January 23, 10:00pm CT. They're so cute! (All orders that include a pre-order stamp will be packaged but held until pre-order items arrive and shipped together.)

I hope to be posting cards with some of those new pre-order stamps soon!

I LOVE the Polka Dot Pals and that is why I started following and then being luck enough to design for LMMS. There are a few left in rubber available on the site. Here is a 'flashback' to a card using one of the PDP I LOVE so much :)



Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment