Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cards

Hi everyone!!

Hope you have all of your shopping done, presents wrapped, and goodies made!

Here are a few of the Christmas cards that I sent out this year. I really like how they turned out. My girlfriend and I recently went to a warehouse sale at a scrapbooking paper place and bought way to much...lol. I saw these cute little 'bib' cards and thought they would be great for making my cards. I did 2 designs, a stamped background on some green cardstock, stamped trees on patterned paper and some Stickles to make the star sparkle.



My next card I used a cute new cling stamp that I recently purchsed as well. I kept it simple and just added some bling to it.



Then some more pre-cut cards I bought (made card making so easy this year)and I ran one layer thru my Cuttlebug and finished it off w/ribbon and a lil bling.



And last....these are the 2 free make-n-takes we got to do the day of the warehouse sale. Aren't these just adorable!!



Well....I had fun making these and....I hope you enjoyed them as well.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment