Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Valentine Snowman

Once again....Faith has brought us an adorable image "Valentine Snowman". I can't believe I am actually posting this early for a change. But he was so cute, I decided to make a few last minute cards with him. For the most part, I colored him in on the Adobe PhotoShop program. I then "highlighted" the snowflake in his hand with some chalk. Added some shimmer, 'snow', and some bling and I love how it turned out.




Well.....hope you have a wonderful Christmas and hope you get all you wanted and then some. May God bless and peace find you wherever you are this holiday season.

Love~
Michelle

Paper: Cranberry & white card stock, patterned paper
Image: Designed 2 Delight "Valentine Snowman"
Chalk: Stampin' Up Flesh color
Ink: Pop-Tone Paper Ink Razzleberry, Inkadinkado Pigment Ink Copper
Misc: Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, Marvy Liquid Applique (snow), Hero Arts Bling. Scrap ribbon

1 comment:

  1. This is super sweet! Love the coloring and the embossed background! Happy Holidays from D2D!

    ReplyDelete