Wednesday, April 2, 2014

i {heart} sketches 60, Inspiration post and SOTM

Hi everyone!!
 
Time again for another i {heart} sketches challenge, which I bundled along with the weekly inspirational post AND the new SOTM image!
Let's see Flo from Progressive beat that bundle...LOL!
 
Anyway, here is this weeks sketch
Here is my spin on it
 
Along with the new SOTM image
I couldn't wait to use this image as soon as I seen it. And I really wanted to use my Copics on this one, but like I said before - I have a very limited number of colors so. I did the best with the colors I did have. Not quite as beautiful as Faith's colored image, but it turned out pretty good. I used my good ol' Gamsol & blue colored pencil for the 'border' as I am still not the best in shading w/my Copics yet.

Image: FTHS Spring Medley
Paper: Kraft cardstock , DCWV The Pocket Full of Posies Stack, DCWV Flower Shower Spring cardstock
Coloring Medium: Copic markers and Gamsol & colored pencil
Other Supplies: ek Success 1" square punch, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Prima flower
Sketch: Sketch 60
 
I hope I have inspired you!!
And join in either the weekly sketch challenge or the SOTM challenge w/us at From The Heart Stamps. We would really love to see what you create w/these wonderful images!!
 
Michelle
 
Challenges:
One Stitch At A Time ~ 206-Anything Goes
Come and Get It ~ In The Garden
Bearly-Mine ~ Spring
Kaboodle Doodles ~ Spring is Coming
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the flower image and the fun background paper. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flowers. Beautiful verse. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely spring like card but i DO wish spring would make an appearance here. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Love your coloring, looks like you are rocking the copics, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, color and design, you did a fabulous job of coloring with so few Copics, very nice. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely creation and that sentiment certainly rings true as I wish spring would arrive in "cold and still a bit snowy" Southern Ontario !! Love the colours you used. Great card.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week for our Anything Goes challenge at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at OSAAT Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful spring card. Thanks for joining Red Rubber Inspirational challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again...just wanted to thank you for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals for the Spring challenge I am hosting!

    Hugs sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely! Our tulips and crocuses are starting to bloom! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Fabulous stamping and coloring! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Michelle!!! thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete