Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weekly Inspiration @ FTHS

Hi everyone!
Sorry I have been away for awhile, but I am back and ready to share all kinds of good stuff!
 
My main reason for being away was that on May 14, I became a grandma again for the 3rd time - YAY!! Noah Ray was born weighing 5lbs 2oz and was 18-1/2" long. My DIL had to have a C-section due to Noah’s heart rate dropping every time she had a contraction. My DIL is doing good, but little Noah had some issues w/his blood sugar, etc. They didn’t like the progress he was making at the local hospital there (about 40-45 min south of us) so they transported him to the hospital here 5 min away from me which is better equipped to handle these cases. I hated seeing him all hooked up like that, but I know there are other babies in the NICU worse off then him.
 
As of this past Saturday, he was able to come off his IV and feeding tube and has been maintaining his blood sugar. As of today **fingers crossed** he should be home by this weekend!
 
Here is Grandma's lil' buddy  :)

Well enough going on about my life!
 
Here is my inspiration for the week.
Sketch 68 with the twist being Sentiment only

Image: Sentiment from the set Ali’s Kitten @ FTHS
Paper: Kraft cardstock, We R Memory Keepers Anthologie 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Other Supplies: Distress Ink Old Paper, Michael’s dollar bin pearl bling, Nestabilities Circle dies, Fiskars Hexagon punch & corner punch

Thanks for stopping by :)
 
Michelle
 

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie, Michelle !! Keep my fingers crossed that he can come home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is such an adorable little boy, and a lovely name too, hope he'll be able to go home real soon x
    Your card is lovely also, refreshing to see just a sentiment being used too :)

    ReplyDelete