Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Challenge #281

Happy Wednesday!
Time for Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
 
This week is:
 
Challenge #281
Use Your Favorite Embellishment
 
Summer time - a time to have lots of great fun. That's why I choose this cute image from Sparkle &Sprinkle. I have so many fav embellishments, it was hard to choose just 1. It's hard to see, but the orange flowers on the inner tube have Smooch Glitz Frost on them. It's just gives it a nice little shimmer. I like shimmer and sparkle I guess :)
 
 

Close up
 
 
Paper: Fancy Pants ~ Making Waves
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Smooch Glitz ~ Frost, Stamps of Life ~ Flamingo2 Stamp & die (tree), Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die, Lawn Fawn ~ Ocean Waves Border die
 
I knew I wanted to create a beach scene when I got this image. I suppose I could have cut the image out more, to make it look like she was "on the beach". But I think it turned out nice this way too!
 
Don't forget to stop and see the rest of the DT. And as always our terrific sponsors!

 
Store
Blog
Facebook
Prize - $10 gift certificate for their online store
 
and 

Prize -3 digi images of winners choice
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Michelle
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment