Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Challenge #296

Welcome crafty friends - it's time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 296
Anything Goes
 
This week I got use another wonderful image from Lacy Sunshine.
As soon as I seen this image - I could hear Judy Garland singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". I remember watching this movie every year growing up when I was younger. As the poplar lyrics go:
"Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream,
Really do come true."
 
So that is why I went with the "Dream" sentiment :)
 
I hope you like it!
 
 
 
Paper: Jillibean Soup Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup
Color medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Hero Arts CL141 Clear stamps, Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles Lilly White Glitter enamel dots, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle dies, Smooch Glitz Frost, atyou Spica pen 18 Baby Blue
 
Please make sure you stop and visit the rest of the DT members. They have some wonderful creations to share with you :)
 
And as always - remember to stop by our sponsor
Store
Blog
Prize -3 digi images of winners choice
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment