Monday, September 5, 2016

FTHS September Blog Hop

Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps blog hop.
 
We have a Random Image Theme this month.
Our designers are each showing a project created with an image that was randomly assigned from the store.
 
The September Blog Hop will be our last for awhile. The team will take a break while Faith gets her treatment. When Faith is fully recovered, we will come back, but we do not know how long it will take.
During this time the blog and shop are put on hold.
 
If you have arrived from Lyn, you are in the right place, if not why don’t you start on the From the Heart Stamps blog, so you don’t miss anything.

When I was assigned my image, I wasn't sure how I was going to use it. It comes with a couple of sentiments and can be used so many ways.  A couple of the ladies I work with have had siblings pass away recently. I don't like making sympathy cards, even though I know it is a fact of life. So, as I never really ever have any made ahead of time, I thought I would turn this into a sympathy card.
 
Here is my project
  
Paper: My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Smooch Glitz Frost, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large, Lacey Ovals  and Foliage dies, American Crafts twine in brown and sage

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. We all hope that Faith will be recovered soon and the challenges can take place as usual.
 
For now head over to Ruth and see what she has created.
 
Thanks for hopping with us today.

Michelle

 

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow...this is stunning. I just love all the layering and those pretty dies. The DT member ahead of you sent me to your August Hop link, but I figured it out and found this one...yeah..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I think this card is a thoughtful and beautiful way to pass on your condolences. Love the added dimension that the leaves give it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I always find sympathy cards so hard to make. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful and elegant card Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Michelle. I'm sure your co-worker will appreciate the thoughtful gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, this is gorgeous. I may have to add this image to my collection. Thanks for the inspiration. I will keep up with you as a Follower until our break is over. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job working with that image, Michelle! It's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really sweet card. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is beautiful and will definitely add a bright spot to someones day when they really need it most. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is a beautiful card so sorry it had to be a sympathy card but I'm sure it brought comfort to them knowing you took the time to make such a beautiful card. I like the leaves behind the circle that the image sits on...clever. I will continue to pray for Faith and will be watching for the come back party!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, Michelle !!! The Colors and die cuts are great !!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh love the layout of this pretty card. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful. Love the depth and the leaves that frame this gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely Michelle. I really like your coloring and colors. Perfect for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the colours so detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an absolutely gorgeous card Michelle! Fab job with a great image!

    Sorry it took me so long to get around but back to school has been interesting trying to get back in to the swing of things!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete