Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Challenge #320

Hi crafty friends!
 
It's Wednesday and time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 320
Anything Goes

This week I got to use an image from Bugaboo. When I seen this image - I was like I really don't need another birthday image. BUT, I thought the sentiment was hilarious so I just had to have it :) I have a few people in my life that this is so perfect for!


Image: 29 Again
Paper: the Paper Studio East Cake
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: atyou Spica pen 03 Red, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Circle dies, QuicKutz Circle die, Glossy Accents, American Crafts Knock Outs 2" Banner punch, Memento Dandelion, Marvy Reminisce White Gel pen

Please make sure you stop by the rest of the DT and leave them some love. I'm sure they would love to hear from you. And as always - stop by our sponsors and see what they have in store for you!


 Store
Blog
Prize - 4 digi images of winners choice
 
and 
 
Delicious Doodles
Store
Prize - 4 Individual images of winners choice
 
 
Well, thanks for stopping by today!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment