Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Challenge #390

Time for this weeks

Our challenge this week is:

Challenge #390
Anything Goes 


This weeks image is from Just ME Digital Stamps. When I seen this cute lil guy I could wait to make a card :) If my memory serves me correct - I believe this might be my first white on white card. I have been always wanting to make one, but just never had the "right" image. And I though this image would be perfect for it! I really like the way it turned out! I hope you do too.



Paper: Neenah Basic white cardstock
Color medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Queen & Co Droplets-Blue, Cuttlebug Embossing Snowflake folder, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Circle dies


 Make sure to stop by and visit with the rest of the DT. 
 They have some great projects to share with you and would love to hear from you as well!
And most importantly - 
don't forget to visit this weeks sponsors who made this all happen !!

Store 
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice
and 
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Would love to hear from you :)


Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment