Thursday, July 12, 2018

LMMS PDP Kyree

Howdy friends!

I am here to share another great image from LMMS.

This time of the year who doesn't love cooling off with some delicious ice cream?
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!!!

So what is your favorite flavor?

For me?
Oh, there as so many that I can not really choose 1 particular favorite. Pretty much any kind of chocolate and caramel with something else mixed in. I actual had the Coffee Lovers Only from Cold Stone Creamery the other day - AMAZING!!! It's Coffee Ice Cream with Roasted Almonds, Heath® Bar and Caramel - YUM!!!

Well enough about that - it's making my hungry...LOL
Here is this weeks card!
I don't normally color black hair as it really "kicks my butt" but I gave it a shot :)

Paper: DCWV Textured cardstock Jewels, Doodlebug Design Spring Garden 
Color medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Spellbinders Fancy Edge Ovals, atyou Spica pen 04 Orange, Wink of Stella Clear, Glossy Accents, Doodlebug Designs twine, Doodlebug Design Matte Sprinkles


Make sure you check out all the fun summer images @ LMMS!
And as always - check out the rest of the DT.
 They have some pretty amazing stuff out there to share!! 

Don't forget - you can find us on
 
See you next week!!
 
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment