Thursday, August 9, 2018

Challenge #392

Hi friends !!
Welcome back for another


Our challenge this week is:

Challenge #392

Anything Goes 

This weeks image is from Time for Tea Designs. So I am posting this one a little later than normal. We have had a crazy busy week at work, I had to help get stuff ready for surprise 30th birthday for a friend @ work. Then I won tickets to the Green Bay Packers Pre-Season opener tonight !! 
GO PACK GO - won 31-17!! Now onto my card :)

I thought this image was darling! And I knew right away that I wanted to have like a recipe card or notebook sheet - like a recipe you would follow on here somewhere. And the sentiment came right to mind when I saw this image. I just quickly printed it up on my computer. 

Hope you like it!!



Image: Baker Girl
Paper: Carta Bella-Home Sweet Home
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart twine, Your Next Stamp (Die) Notebook edge, Spellbinders Fancy Edged Ovals, Simply Creative Pearls


Make sure to stop by and visit with the rest of the DT. 


 They have some great projects to share with you and would love to hear from you as well!




And most importantly - 


don't forget to visit this weeks sponsor who made this all happen !!




Store
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice


See you next time!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment