Thursday, August 30, 2018

Fun w/LMMS

Hello LMMS friends!
Glad you could stop by today.

I first have to apologize as I thought I had posted last weeks card. Things have been so busy this summer. With being short handed at work and then on top of that people taking vacations. Plus everyday life - this summer has just flown by! I can't believe it's Labor Day weekend already  :(

Anyway, I will share both cards today!. 

For this weeks card I made an attempt at merging 2 separate images. While both images are great on their own, I thought it would be nice to use them together. I hope you like how it turned out.


Paper: Doodlebug Design-Kitten Smitten
Color Medium: Copics 
Other Supplies: Recollections enamel dots, Doodlebug Designs twine, Wink of Stella Clear & Yellow


And I had so much fun with last weeks card. Aside from the frigid cold temps - winter is my 2nd favorite season. And making snow angels is so much fun. And this image is just adorable!!

Paper: Bo Bunny Altitude Collection 
Color Medium:  Copics 
Other Supplies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Circle die, Fiskars Small Snowflake punch, Martha Stewart Artic Snowflake punch, Wink of Stella Clear & Silver


Well, I hope you all have a safe and fun long Labor Day weekend! 
Make sure you check out all the wonderful images @ LMMS!
And as always - check out the rest of the DT.


And don't forget - you can find us on
See you next week!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment