Thursday, September 6, 2018

LMMS

Happy September LMMS friends!!

Since the last time we 'talked' - the kids are back in school, the leaving are starting to changes colors, and cooler temps. Ahhhh - I LOVE FALL! So that is my inspiration for this weeks card!


I love the fall colors and I used those along with the Harvest insert for the Pick-Me-Up truck image. I had so much fun coloring this one. It's hard to see but I put glossy accents on the tail lights and added a little sparkle to the bumper sticker :)

Paper: the Paper Studio Happy Haunting, DCWV textured Jewels matstack
Color medium: Copics
Other Supplies: American crafts twine in Cocoa, Your Next Stamps Gumdrops, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella Clear 

I wish I was better at doing backgrounds. I would have loved to have made a autumn looking sky. I will keep practicing - someday maybe!!


Make sure you check out all the wonderful images @ LMMS!
And as always - check out the rest of the DT.


And don't forget - you can find us on


See you next week!

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment