Thursday, September 13, 2018

LMMS

Hi there LMMS friends!
Bring on fall!!!

Hope you are all doing well. Just the other day, my mother, myself and my grandson were at Costco. And of course they have all the Halloween costumes out. Last year Noah went as Spider-Man. So I asked him what he wanted to go as this year. And he said Spider-Man. I said are you sure? You did that last year. And he insisted that he wanted the Spider-Man costume and proceeded to put it in my cart. What a lil ham! So needless to say we left Costco with the Spider-Man costume..lol.

Anyway - this weeks card is an adorable lil guy all dressed up for Halloween. When I seen this image - I just knew I had to have it. I LOVE fall and Halloween. And this cute lil guy all dressed up was to hard to pass by! Hope you like it :)

Paper: the Paper Studio Happy Haunting 
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers dies, Hampton Art stamps (sentiment), Wink of Stella Clear

I went with a CAS card as I didn't want to distract from this adorable image.

Make sure you stop by and check out the other wonderful creations by our DT.

Stop by and visit us on 

Thanks for stopping :)


Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment