Saturday, November 17, 2018

Challenge #406

Time for another
This week's challenge is
Challenge #406
Anything Goes 

Sorry so late this week with my post. I had a scrapbooking weekend w/my girlfriends this past weekend. It was a blast!! I still don't have everything unpacked yet :) And busy at work and trying to get my hubby all ready and off for a week of deer hunting! 

Anyway - this weeks image is from Cute As a Button. I see myself in this image as I too like a mocha/latte to drink during these cool winter months!  I kept it CAS and I hope you like it.


Paper: Carta Bella Hoeme Sweet Home
Color Medium: Copics 
Other Supplies: the Paper Studio bling, Spellbinders Lacey Ovals die, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, Little Yellow Bicycle die (smile)


Please make sure you stop by and see the rest of our DT. 
Don't forget to stop by and visit with our awesome sponsors!
They make this all happen each week :)



Prize - 2 digi images of winners choice

Thanks for stopping!

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment