Saturday, November 17, 2018

LMMS Old Time Pick up Truck

Welcome back LMMS friends!

Hope you all are having a great week! Can you believe next Thursday is Thanksgiving already!!! Where did fall go? I LOVE getting fresh apples from the Farmers' market or one of the many different apple orchards near us here in the Midwest. And I couldn't wait to color this adorable new image up! And I typed up the sentiment on the computer - I couldn't resist :)

I hope you enjoy my card!


Image: Old Time Pick up Truck
Paper: Your Next Stamp Fabulous Fall
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers dies, American Crafts twine, Glossy Accents, Your Next Stamp Enamel dots

Make sure you stop by and visit with the rest of the DT! 
I  am sure they would love to hear from you :)
And don't forget, you can always find us on 
Til next time...keep scrappin'
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment