Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Challenge #378

WEDNESDAY...
It's time for another
This weeks challenge is: 
Challenge # 378
Anything Goes
 
I got to use another wonderful image from Bugaboo Stamps!
Seems how I live in Wisconsin and we are "America's Dairyland" - I thought this image was PERFECT!! You don't have to go far around here to find a cow...lol!
 
And this image is too darn cute to resist! And I LOVE the play on words - Cownt Your Blessings. I hope you get the chance to stop on over and check out Bugaboos new digi stamps this month. They have some adorable ones that would be perfect for Mothers day's...wink wink!! 
 
So here is my card and I hope you like it :)
 
 
Paper: Doodlebug Designs-Kitten Smitten, the Paper Studio-Love Struck
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Spellbinders Lacey Circles dies, QuicKutz Circle dies, Wink of Stella-Clear, Webster's Pages-Dream in Color Enamel hearts, Simply creative Adhesive Pearls, Prima Flowers  
 
 

Please make sure you stop by and visit with the rest of the DT.
They have some great cards and would love to hear from you!
 
And as always -
don't forget to visit this weeks sponsors who made this all happen !!
 

Store
Prize - 4 digi images of winners choice
 
and 

 
Prize - $12 voucher


Thanks for stopping!!!

Michelle
 
Challenges:
 
Simon Says: Animal Magic

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love you cows image they make a fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete