Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Challenge #380

It's Wednesday folks and time for another
This weeks challenge is: 
Challenge # 380
Anything Goes
 
 
This weeks image is from Pattie's Creations. I was trying to get out of my "rut" of picking out the same style or kind of images. So I went with this cute little owl named Hootie! It's he too cute!

I created my own sentiment on the computer and this is my card :)

 
Image: Hootie
Paper: DCWV Textured cardstock-Jewels, DCWV-The Green Stack
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Spellbinders Tear Drop circles & Fancy Tags dies, Glossy Accents, Simply Creative Pearls, Wink of Stella-Clear & Green

 
 Please make sure you stop by and visit with the rest of the DT.
They have some great cards and would love to hear from you!
 
And as always -
don't forget to visit this weeks sponsors who made this all happen !!
 
 


Prize - 2 images of winners choice

and

 
Store
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
Michelle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment