Friday, May 11, 2018

LMMS Inspiration

Hi there!!
 
Late post as I am having issues with our internet :(
 
They are doing water main work on our road and I think they might have done something, but not sure. It's amazing how something so "minor" like that can throw off your whole week!!!
 
 
ANYWAY...I am here to share my card this week for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
With Mother's Day this Sunday, I thought I would make and share this cute card.
 
When I seen Petunia I thought she was just too cute! I really like that there is an add-on for the face as far as the eyes, nose & mouth. This way you can give different facial expressions based on what your card is for.  I liked this one as it looks like she has the biggest smile on her face that her eyes closed shut :)
 
Hope you like it!
 


Image: Polka Dot Pals Petunia, Polka Dot Pal Add-on Faces
Paper:
Color medium:
Other supplies:


I will have to post the rest of the supplies for my card once our internet has been fixed. I am posting this from my work computer on my lunchtime :( The tech is suppose to be there Saturday morning and hopefully we get the issues fixed!
 
In the meantime - please check out the rest of the great work the DT has created for you.
 

 Find us on Facebook, Pinterest and on our Challenge blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
Michelle 


1 comment: