Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter

Hi there.....

Just a quick post of a few of the Easter cards that I made. I actually took these to work to show the girls and they 'took' them all!! They are always saying "You should bring in some of your cards....we would buy them" : ) I like seeing their faces when I bring them in and know that whomever they are sending them to will hopefully have the same reaction.

My first card is a Bugaboo freebie - Eggbert Bunny! Isn't he ADORABLE!



This next one is also a Bugaboo freebie - Scene It Easter
Jodi @ Bugaboo does a wonderful job - you really should check it out!


And the last one is another freebie I found from a new artist on the Free Digital Stamps Blog. Her name is Jana Robins and can be found here http://janarobins.com/



Well, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them. Time to turn in...it's been a long day! See you back here again soon!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I love your Easter cards Michelle! It's no wonder your friends @ work want to buy them, they are adorable! That last image is beautiful. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete