Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ladybug Kaela

I decided to make a card with one of Faith's newer images - Ladybug Kaela. This sweet set comes with many variations of Ladybug Kaela--with a background, without; with wings, without; with a hat, without; and just a plain sitting Kaela with no wings or hat--each image with a smile and without. An individual flower is also included.

I had such a great time making this one - kind of reminded me of my granddaughter for some reason. Such a sweet image!! You really should stop on over to the digi shop and pick her up. Designed 2 Delight ~ http://designed2delight.com/prestashop/



Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Michelle. I haven't colored my Kaela yet. Hope I do as well as you have. I like those corners on your card, don't know what they are exactly--but I like 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Michelle! What a cutie! I love the way you staged your card, with the little marble-like things. :) Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete