Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How about a cold one?

If you haven't been to Faith's site lately ~ Designed 2 Delight ~ then you really must stop by. She has a wonderful new set geared towards the man/men in your life. It's called Birthday Brew. What man doesn't love a cold beer on a warm day? I knew exactly what I wanted to do to this image once I seen it!! I had to get out the Liquid Applique and make a 'foam' on top of the beer! I just filled in the area I wanted 'foamy' and used the heat embossing tool to make the applique bubble as it dried. I very CAS card for one of the male birthdays I have coming up soon. I colored the image with my ProMarkers, ran the chocolate brown cardstock thru the Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots) and there you have it : ) Hope you like it and CHEERS!! Michelle

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I didn't think of using Liquid Applique--it's perfect! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Michelle! I love the foam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, there is another thing I 'need' to get--Liquid App. That foam is terrific! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute CUTE! Love the "foam" on top, that's perfect!! Good thinkin' =) And I love your scallopy piece poking out on the right side too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! lovin' the foam :)

    ReplyDelete