Monday, April 18, 2011

OH BABY.....

While looking around the other day in the world of free digi's, I came across this cute baby buggy from Broken Box. I like to check out the Free Digital site every now & again, to see what the they have to offer. And this was just so cute I had to have it : )


You can check out these free digi's by clicking on http://www.freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com/. They have a ton of links to numerous site freebies. I started making this card the other night when I was scrappin ' w/some girlfriends. Although.....I think we did alot more laughing and talking, then scrapping. But that's ok too - need girl time every now and again!




I kept the card pretty CAS and I really like the pinks and browns together. Well, I hope you like it and I am always open to comments : )

Michelle



Broken Box - http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.com/2011/04/free-baby-carriage.html

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with this image!! Thanks for sharing the info on how to get it!! Can't wait to use it myself!

    ReplyDelete