Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Challenge #272

Happy Hump day!!
Time for another challenge @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
 
 This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge# 272
Anything Goes

 I got you use this cute little girl from Lemon Shortbread. She can be used to create so many wonderful cards. Birthday, Valentine's, Best Wishes, Thinking of you or just a Happy Mail like I did here.

There are so many people that still like to get a card thru the "snail mail". Just a little 'pick me up' or 'thinking of you' card is so nice to get.



 

Image: Cute Balloon Girl
Paper: DCWV ~ Nana's Kids, Doodlebug Designs ~ hello spring
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Memento Inks ~ Tangelo and Lady Bug, atyou Spica pens 02 Pink & 16 Buttermilk, Happy Mail 2 Stamps ~ The Stamps of Life, the Paper Studio ~ Bright Pearl Petite Flowers, ek Success Dotted Scallop edger punch, Martha Stewart Branch 2 punch

I had this image colored before I even thought about the papers I wanted to use. I think the DP went perfectly with the balloons I had colored :) Make sure you stop and visit the rest of the DT. There are some beautiful cards out there. Lots of inspiration!
 
And most important - stop and visit our sponsors. For without them - we wouldn't be able to bring you these wonderful challenges each week!


 
Store
 Blog
Facebook
Prize - $10 gift certificate for their online store
 
 
and
 
 
Store
Prize - 3 Digi images from the store 


Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!
 
Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous and just love that background Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete