Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mid-Week Inspiration Post

Hello crafty friends!!
 
Time again for another mid-week inspirational post @ FTHS!
 
We have some fun and exciting things coming up in the next couple of months :) Faith has some wonder new images in the works, as well as some fun blog hops too! So make sure you check back often to see what's happening.
 
This week I decided to once gain us the current sketch challenge.
I really like this image as it is so versatile and fun to color. I also used the coordinating digital papers that can be found in the FTHS store as well.
The DDP includes six papers. Within minutes you will be creating with your new paper. Download once, and print again and again. Never run out of your favorite designer paper! On my card I used 3 of the papers found within that set.

Paper: FTHS Every Flower Digital paper
Coloring Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: atyou Spica pens 02 Pink & 05 Lemon, Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die, Die-Namics Blueprint 21 die
(banner)
 
I had a lot of fun printing & putting this 'springy" card together.
 
My fellow design team members have some wonderful creations to share as well. I hope to will take the time to stop by and give some love and we enjoy hearing your comments: )
 
And DON'T FORGET....there are still a couple of days left to join us for our SOTM challenge. You can check out the details here.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Michelle
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Michelle, so bright and cheerful. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete