Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Challenge #275

It's Wednesday and you know what that means!
Time for another challenge @ Penny's :)
 
This week challenge is:

Theme - Sew Charming
(Use some stitching faux or real and/or a metal charm)

 I got you use another wonderful image from Lacy Sunshine. As soon as I seen this image - I pictured the green and purple palette on which my card is based. And some subtle shimmer. It is hard to see, but I did put some shimmer on her wings. I would have loved to have put her 'on some clouds' like she was floating. But I am still working on how to add those to the backgrounds of my images. I am thinking I just don't have the right shade of blue ink. Plus, I am sure there is some way in Photoshop or another program to do it as well. One of these days I will play :)

As you can see I went w/faux stitching. That is another thing I want to get into on my cards. Once my craft room gets clean....LOL!!! I really do need to do some MAJOR spring cleaning!




Image: Phoenix Enchantress
Paper: Black cardstock, green & purple textured card stock
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Sequins, Smooch Glitz~Frost

Well, as always - don't forget to stop by and visit with the rest of the DT.
And make sure you join us too. And of course our AWESOME sponsors as well :)

Prize -3 digi images of winners choice
 
and
 
  
Prize - $12 gift certificate
 
 
 Have a great day!!!
 
Michelle  

No comments:

Post a Comment