Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Challenge #274

Time for another challenge @ Penny's !!
 
This weeks challenge is:

 Challenge #274
Anything Goes

I got to use this adorable image from A Random Fan. While at a scrapbooking retreat a few weekends back, I stopped in the gift store attached to where we stayed at. She had some scrapbooking stuff (not a ton) but a few things to look at.

I happened to be coloring this image at the time and when I saw this paper pad I was like "I HAVE to get this". The stack has a sheet with pink mopeds on it just like the image - how perfect!! Although, not until I posted this pic did I realize that I put the strip with the mopeds on it - upside down :( Oops

Anyway - I hope you like how it turned out!

 
Image: Wanderlust
Paper: ZDoolebug Designs~Spring Garden
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Die-namics~Wonky Stitched Circles die, Little Yellow Bicycle~hi die, Queens & Co Pearls~Shamrock Green, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, atyou SPica pen~03 Red, Smooch Glitz~Frost



Thanks to our sponsors for the wonderful images we get to use!


Store
Blog
Prize - 7 digi images of winners choice
  
and
 

 Store
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Michelle
 
 
Challenges:
Crafting From The Heart ~ #108 Anything Goes
Love To Scrap ~ #76 Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Grat looking card Michelle. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and fun card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete