Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Mid-Week Inspiration @ FTHS

Hello crafty friends!

Welcome to my 2nd post of the day :)

This is another one of my cards I got done during my scrapbooking retreat this past weekend. Myself and 2 girlfriends had an awesome time staying up late, acting goofy and making some new crafty friends!
 
It was a 4 day, 3 night retreat not too far away for us, but just far enough to relax, enjoy each others company and get some card making done :) We had a blast and can't wait to go back there again soon!
 
So, here is my card for this week. As you can see I also included this weeks sketch challenge as well as the twist.


 

Image: Surprised Birdbrain
Paper: My Mind's Eye~Miss Caroline/Fiddlesticks
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Queen & Co~Droplets, Michaels Paper Flowers, Martha Stewart Branch 2 punch, Darice Bakers Twine~Natural, Memento~Angel Pink & Pear Tart, Stamps by Judith~Dots (background behind bird)
Sketch Challenge: #147


FTHS has the new Stamp of the month up now on the blog as well. I hope you get a chance to check that out as well. We enjoy seeing your creations :)
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment